Fruit Ripening Gas
Product Code : SVC 13
Brand Name : Sri Venkateswara
We are prominent manufacturer and supplier of Fruit Ripening Gas, that is primarily used to ripe banana and mangoes. These are the most prevalent natural fruits on the planet, and ripening them is not altogether different than the procedure for avocados, and other organic product. In India, acetylene or calcium carbide have been utilized to age Banana, Mangoes. We emphatically discourage these strategies as this procedure is extremely unsafe for health. So we are recommending our customers to ripe the fruits utilizing Ethylene Gas Ripening system. Additionally, we offer an extensive variety of Ripening Gas items for Fruit ripening utilizing Ethylene Gas.
Huge Ethylene Cylinders
- We makes high weight ethylene maturing gas chambers which have 7000 lits of gas. We have near 200 chambers stock any purpose of time. The banana maturing gas barrels are given alongside extraordinary weight controller which are set apart as per room measure for manual dosing. Chamber are deliverd to entryway and picked from entryway ie end to end arrangement is given.
Manual Dosing Using Cylinders
- Versatile analyzers of ethylene and carbon dioxide are availaible for economical maturing. The analyzers is utilized to see the gas levels and utilizing them the maturing cycles is controlled.
Method of Ripening
- Aging is done totally by the framework naturally, it controls the entire maturing cycle of 4 days and no client intercession is required.
- The controller enact the aging cycle by a basic switch which begins the maturing cycle.
- It measurements the live with ethylene for 16 to 20 hours which can be set by the client.
- It quantifies and dosages the room ceaselessly to keep up 100ppm.
- For the following 3 days the co2 is controlled and kept up underneath 1% level.
- It controls the CO2 level utilizing ventilation fans and CO2 scrubber.
- The framework is controlling every one of the parameters which are required for aging consequently every group leaving the framework is uniform and steady over a time-frame.
- Pre cool the bananas for 18 to 20 degrees
- Switch on the maturing controller
- Open the entryway following 96 hours/4days
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Others
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Cylindrical Packaging